August 31, 2023 at 8:35 amMasataka NakamuraAnsys Employee
/ About Ansys Gateway User
Ansys Gateway has two types of users.
- Tenant Administrator: Administrator User
- Tenant User: General User(Contains the Project Space Administrator and Simulation User roles)
- Types of User Roles (Tenant Administrator/Project Space Administrator/Simulation User
- Administration Guide
- Users Guide
/ How to add Ansys Gateway User
There are two types of setup methods for Ansys Gateway, and the method for adding users differs depending on the setup method.
Setup Method 1: Express setup
l Tenant Administrator: Ansys ID used for Express setup become Tenant Admin user.
- There is currently no feature to change or add Tenant admin user, but it will be implemented in the future.
l Tenant User: When Ansys users with same domain sign-in to Gateway, Gateway user is created on-demand. However, these users still need to be added to a project space, which is the same behavior as now.
Setup Method 2: Manual setup
l Common to Tenant Administrator/Tenant User:
- Add AD user to security group(Tenant_Admins,Tenant_users)
- Add the Ansys ID email address to the user's Mail Property
- Wait for Sync for about 30 minutes
October 25, 2023 at 1:08 pmVaibhav DixitAnsys Employee
- New user must have an Ansys ID (User account on Ansys Customer Portals). Refer Creating an Ansys Account
- When new Ansys user with "same domain” as Tenant administrator sign-in to Gateway, Tenant user is created.
- these users still need to be added to a project space.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- (0x8007052E): The user name or password is incorrect
- Some of the instance types are greyed out and cannot be selected.
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Express Setup Overview and Prerequisites
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Minimum Technical Skills
- Welcome to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS
- ADConnector Installation Fails due to .NET
- Manual installation of 2023 R1 Service Pack 2 until May 15th, 2023
- About Multi-domain/Multi tenant support
- Unable to install Service.
- How does metering work?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.