June 29, 2022 at 7:53 amrjsdn2269Subscriber
I want to model the thin film in Ansys fluent. And an element of the thin film is SiO2.
But about materials in program, I didn't find SiO2.
How to add or use SiO2 material in Ansys fluent prograrm?
June 29, 2022 at 7:25 pmRKAnsys Employee
Please refer to this section of the user's guide : 8.1.4. Using a User-Defined Materials Database (ansys.com)
July 16, 2022 at 4:13 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- How can I do non-linear analysis with inertia relief turned on on Ansys?
- Ansys material damage
- Standard State Enthalpy of 63Sn-37Pb
- Material nonlinearity model for FRP composite materials
- About Bilinear Isotropic Hardening Plastic Model !
- Error: Density is required