October 12, 2023 at 3:07 amBailin ZhangSubscriber
In the waveguide based glasses development repored in most of the papapers or technical reports, there is eyepupil expansion and related out-coupling gratings onto a light guide. And most of the output is parallel beam output. My question now is:
How to add the power (focusing, diverging et al) on to the out-coupling surface relief gratings? which kinds of parameters can be modified for this?
October 13, 2023 at 7:48 amThomas MartineauAnsys Employee
Is your question about Speos or Zemax ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Working with virtual photometric lab
- Simulation of germicide lamp
- Parabolic reflectors
- How to test different SOP/VOP with automation?
- Program is Very Slow
- Texture Mapping in SPEOS
- Update failed for the Simulation Task component in Speos
- Light transmission of a system
- xml template file does not apply correctly
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.