August 13, 2019 at 2:10 amgasilva8Subscriber
I'm working with modal analysis and I'm trying to change the number of decimal points in APDL. After that, I want to show results on a list.
I've seen some questions here about the same topic but it doesn't work for me.
I tried the following commands:
Do you have any ideia why numbers remain with the same format even after aplying FORMAT command?
August 15, 2019 at 1:45 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Please see the Help -> Mechanical APDL -> Commands Reference -> /FORMAT entry, specifically the end of the page in the Notes section. It shows the 'table printing' command that this command controls and SET is not one. However PRVAR (print variable) is one command that /FORMAT controls the formatting for - but the first field is not used. PRVAR is a /PSOT26 command, and time/freq is auto-defined to be the first variable. So instead do:
Will list with 10 digits after the decimal place.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.