October 18, 2022 at 12:01 pmNapoleon ShlimonSubscriber
I am new to SCADE Display suite, but I have worked on similar products, like iData for avionics displays HMI development. I am trying to find out how to add a user defined function that can drive plugs variables for pitch and roll angles for example?
It does not seem to be available from the 'Plugs' tab within the item properties.
Thanks for any info.
October 18, 2022 at 5:00 pmNapoleon ShlimonSubscriber
Found it! 'Object' menu ->References->Imported Code
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?
- What are the target supported to integrate SCADE Suite generated code?
- How to get event from Arinc
- What are the OS supported by SCADE products for installation?
- How does Medini calculate FITs based on mission profile?
- Command or tool to extract information about input and output data associated to a specific node
- SCADE – FMU file
- ANSYS SCADE: The map iterator explained
- Integrating C Code generated by KCG in Software Application
- What is the most efficient way of implementing a FOR LOOP in SCADE Suite
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.