November 18, 2018 at 8:32 pmAbdullah92Subscriber
I have project for my class and I could't model tee pipe well, the results at the end equal zero
Please help me and correct my model.
November 19, 2018 at 9:18 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please explain your issue in details?
What is geometry? How is mesh? What is your set up? Please insert more images to explain. As ANSYS employee, we will not be able to download attachments.
Also loot at following video which may help you.
November 19, 2018 at 7:37 pm
November 20, 2018 at 4:31 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
It looks tee pipe. Are you referring to any tutorial?
November 21, 2018 at 6:16 amAbdullah92Subscriber
Could please refer to any video to help me?
November 21, 2018 at 6:58 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
I dont have any direct video on pipe flow. But there are few basic tutorials which will be helpful to you.
November 21, 2018 at 6:59 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can also enroll to Conerll University program.
November 21, 2018 at 4:54 pmAbdullah92Subscriber
November 22, 2018 at 4:00 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
If this has helped you, can you please mark this topic as 'Is Solution' to help others on forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.