General Mechanical

General Mechanical

How to Apply sinusoidal Voltage on membrane?

• dardhruv
      Subscriber
      Hello All,nI am planning to perform a Transient Analysis on CMUT (Capacitive Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer) Membrane.nFor that, I have two case ncase 1: na 20-ns-long 70-V pulse is applied to the without dc biasnnCase 2:nthe device is driven by a 50-V, 5-MHz, 1-cycle tone burst with no dc bias.nnI have to use Trans126 element so I have to EMTGEN command but I don't know How to interpret this two different case and How can I apply?nI am using Ansys workbench but for this loading, I am using Command snippet (APDL)nnCould anyone please help me to apply this loading condition?nI have a fluid medium on top of that so my aim is to find out Pressure after applying this loading conditioThanks and Regards,nDhruvi
    • dardhruv
      Subscriber
      nnCould you please help me in this or is it possible to recommend anyone who can help me in this?.Thanks and Regards,nDhruvinn
    • Erik Kostson
      Ansys Employee
      Never used this element but from the example in the apdl manualnnYou can use the D,NODENR,VOLT,%VOLTTABLE%nTo assign a volt table called %VOLTTABLE%nnSee this example in the apdl coupled physics chapter 2 for more info on this element:n2.9.8. Example: Electromechanical AnalysisnnThis is a good resource also for time tables - also the help manual has relevant info:nnThank you and I hope this helps because as I said I have not used this elementnnErikn
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.