December 3, 2020 at 9:14 amsharafaddinSubscriber
I'm using Q3D to calculate inductance.
Is there a way to assign an inductance to a component in my design?
Example: tow parallel plates with opposite current directions. Q3D can calculate the total inductance of this geometry. Then I added a connection between the plates (red). Can I assign an inductance to this connection? I dont want the software to calculate the inductance of this connection based on its geometry.December 8, 2020 at 10:45 amrtkAnsys Employee,nIn Q3D it is not possible to assign Inductance/Capacitance value to such 3D objects.nIf it is for the calculation purpose, you can extract the spice netlist and add the inductor externally in the spice simulator.nnnRegards,nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘How to assign an inductance to a coomponent in Q3D’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Applying rotor skew
- Effect of region on force calculation
- How to make the available GPU on my Desktop to be used for direct solver simulations in ANSYS HFSS ?
- Parasolid entity check failed for part
- HFSS Parasolid Error
- Induction Heating Simulation
- Co-simulation between HFSS and structural/workbench
- IBIS AMI models
- Radial and Tangential force
- example files
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.