June 21, 2021 at 10:26 pmGabuSubscriber
I'm recently study the Automation functions of Ansys with Ironpython script. After doing a harmonic response analysis I want to let the software excute the code to export the data of frequency response (including frequency, amplitude and phase) into a specific directory. However, the only option I found was to use the following code to trigger the DoExprotToTextFile function and then the export window pops up. By this way I still need to type in/select the directory and click the save button. Can anyone give me some advice to optimize the code? I mean, is there anyway that I can let the exporting become fully automatic without manually select the directory and click the button? Thank you very much!😀June 22, 2021 at 11:52 amAniketAnsys EmployeeAs you might have noticed, when you record this, you get an unpublished APIs warning in the recorder. InternalObject is not published either, but have some functions such as GetAmpAtFrequency GetPhaseAtFrequency that can be used as follows, you will need to add a loop to loop on all the frequencies:
How to access Ansys help links
Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.