October 21, 2018 at 12:19 pmhosanovaSubscriber
hi, I have a problem to make a good blocking in tangentially boiler so I can make a good hexa meshing in it, I hope you can help me, here I give you the pic and the file in the gdrive so you can download the project and analyze it, thank you
October 22, 2018 at 6:48 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
ICEM is very good in creating hex mesh with blocking. At the same time blocking such kind of geometries will need some manual effort on your side and will require lots of steps.
You can find following videos useful to understand the blocking.
As ANSYS Employee we can download it. Others can chime in.
October 23, 2018 at 4:12 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Did you get hex mesh started?
For your geometry, it will take good amount of manual work.
You may think of reducing domain to reduce the cell count.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.