May 1, 2022 at 11:32 pmlongt8Subscriber
I am using MAT 77H now and I am trying to figure out the equation to calculate the bulk modulus K of volumetric strain energy term in Fig.3.
From Fig1, In the MAT 77H, it seems that the system determines bulk modulus K in Fig.3 based on the NV(Poisson ratio) and the second row parameters:May 2, 2022 at 11:06 pmAndreas KoutrasAnsys Employee
For the hyperelastic material MAT_077H the bulk modulus is calculated as
and the pressure is
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- explicit dynamics
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Error inside ANSYS LS Dyna: “An error occurred inside the SOLVER module: general error.”
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.