November 16, 2020 at 4:45 pmmanelaero2020Subscriber
Hello every one
Have you an idea please how to calculate cyclonic filter efficiency in Ansys Fluent ?
( More precisely how to deduce this from results obtained after simulation?
For exemple : Look at the following video
Kind regardsNovember 16, 2020 at 4:58 pmRobForum ModeratorFrom the video no idea. From the TUI reporting, easy. nNovember 16, 2020 at 6:40 pmmanelaero2020SubscriberWhat do you mean please by TUI reporting ? nNovember 16, 2020 at 6:58 pmmanelaero2020SubscriberThanks you very much ; no problem nFinally i have found the solution nnnI share this important imformation with all whose are reading my comment !The solution is the following video (32:35) : nGood luckViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.