June 17, 2022 at 1:56 amxufeng1025SubscriberI have simulated the unit cell of a metalens. I have used two plane wave to simulate the circle polarization. I wanna know how to get the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
June 17, 2022 at 1:59 am
July 28, 2022 at 5:14 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I just found your post which is in the wrong forum. Lumerical has dedicated English, Chinese and Korean forums:
Next time please post in the proper forum in order to get quick reply.
Do you have math definitions for cross-polarization efficiency and phase? I guess you will need to get the expression of the "cross-polarization" then can use calculate them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.