July 22, 2022 at 11:27 amamansrivastav715Subscriber
I am using Ansys Discovery 2022 r2, can anyone please tell me how to change material in that, I have tried to change using material icon in the window, but steel is the default and cannot be changes.
July 25, 2022 at 2:04 pmSahil SuraAnsys Employee
Once you double-click on the material name in the tree, the part with the assigned material gets highlighted. The same material gets reflected near the part with a drop-down menu, you can choose the material from the drop-down and the new material is assigned to the part.
Hope that helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display