Topics relate to geometry, meshing, and CAD

How to change the ‘wall condition’ into a ‘internal condition’ ?

    • Andrea De Gaetano

      i should put 'ingresso_coolant' and 'uscita_coolant' as interior, but in the main options i'm not able to find it. how am i suppose to do it ?

      may i have to use the TUI ? if yes what i should write on it ?

    • Federico Alzamora Previtali
      Ansys Employee

      "Internal" BC type requires to have fluid cell zones on either side of the face. 

      If this face has 2 different fluid cell zones on either side and they are not conformal, then you will need to create a mesh interface.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.