July 21, 2020 at 11:06 amManoj55Subscriber
I have one .step file and I did analysis
Now that step file updated in different software and again made new step file
How to update these modifications in our previous analysis of old file instead of doing new analysis.'
Please help me to learn this.
July 21, 2020 at 11:16 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
You brought that STEP file into either DesignModeler or SpaceClaim.
In either case, just bring the new STEP file into the same project into DM or SC.
In DM it is Import External Geometry File, in SC, on the Assemblies tab, click the File button.
Now you have two bodies instead of one. Refresh the Model and open Mechanical.
In Mechanical, you can select each load and support and change the scope from one body to the other, then suppress the original body.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.