December 1, 2022 at 4:12 pm
December 1, 2022 at 5:48 pmAkshay ManiyarAnsys Employee
Please try using blend option in SC.
Please check Ansys help link for more details.
December 1, 2022 at 6:17 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You can Pull the circular edge around the Axis to make a bend with a circular cross-section.
The Blend surface doesn't seem to maintain a circular cross-section at the 45 degree sweep angle.
December 1, 2022 at 7:22 pmjavat33489Subscriber
>>You can Pull the circular edge around the Axis to make a bend with a circular cross-section.
Can you elaborate please?
>>The Blend surface doesn't seem to maintain a circular cross-section at the 45 degree sweep angle.
Yes, the cross section is narrow
December 2, 2022 at 3:08 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I saw in your image an axis that is available. If that axis is not in the correct location create one that is.
With the Select tool active (keyboard S) select the circular edge.
Activate the Pull tool (keyboard P). An onscreen menu will popup. Click the Axis button then select the axis.
Drag the edge and see the bend surface revolve about the axis. Type in 90 in the popup angle field and hit enter to get a 90 degree bend surface.
December 2, 2022 at 6:46 pmjavat33489Subscriber
Everything works, thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.