October 31, 2018 at 6:38 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
1.How do you control the number of digits after a decimal in Mechanical?
2. How do you control how the numbers display in Mechanical? i don't like to see numbers displayed in power. how do you change the threshold?
October 31, 2018 at 7:25 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Here is how you change the number of digits.
October 31, 2018 at 7:40 pm
November 1, 2018 at 12:28 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
I don't know of any way to change the number format.
November 1, 2018 at 1:51 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
Thank you Peter!
December 10, 2018 at 9:51 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
i asked you few weeks ago about changing the number format because i didn't like the scientific notation. By accident, i clicked on the results legend in Mechanical, and there is an option "Digits" where you can change the number format.
November 18, 2020 at 10:05 amMurtinSubscriberHi,nIs there a way to change the default numer of digits to lets say 2? (and also to set the default to not show date and time?)nThanks in advance,nBR,nMartinn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.