November 16, 2017 at 5:31 amJimmyhanSubscriber
Afternoon specialist. I have some troubles in CFX using. My CFX simulation result is so strange, From pic1 you can see result maybe convergence, but at the end of this simulation the colour line convergence separately. in pic2 the monitor showed the results were stable. So I try to increase velocity 6 times. pic3 and pic4 showed the simulation situation was better. I would like to know the reason should be mesh cell was too large I guess. right? Can I use this result directly?pic1
November 22, 2017 at 7:48 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
It would more useful if you provided some information about what you were trying to do. A picture of the geometry, mesh and what physics you are investigating would make things easier to look into.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.