November 4, 2020 at 5:19 pmahm.eltaweelSubscriberI have a named selection of mesh nodes and I want to convert it to faces.nI used named selection worksheet to achieve this target; however, once I click Generate nothing is created!n
November 5, 2020 at 2:41 pmDragana JandricAnsys EmployeeHow did you create that mesh nodes named selection at the first place? We usually create nodal named selection from geometry named selection. n
November 5, 2020 at 5:41 pmahm.eltaweelSubscriberI created it using worksheet by converting faces to mesh nodes.nHowever, I exported the CDB file then imported it again to another identical model.nThen I tried to convert the mesh nodes back to faces but it doesn't work!!!n
November 5, 2020 at 7:16 pmDragana JandricAnsys EmployeeWe cannot create geometry from nodes or elements.n
November 11, 2020 at 11:01 amahm.eltaweelSubscriberThe facets are already existed as a geometry and the mesh nodes are registered on a set of these facets. Is there any way to quickly convert (i.e using the mesh nodes as a guidance) the cloud of mesh nodes to set of facets?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.