August 26, 2019 at 11:39 amwangwangSubscriber
Thanks for reading.
I already know that my project would need user defined command, in other word, APDL in the next step.
Now, my current project is about impacting and I want to achieve a cohesive behavior during the process. I am using Explicit Dynamics analysis component in Workbench. But I find that there is not a embeded cohesive behavior inside of Explicit Dyanmics and I couldn't insert APDL in Explicit Dynamics module.
So, how can I convert my solution in Ansys Mechanical? Because I heard about that Ansys mechanical or Ansys APDL could solve project from a bottom aspect, like you could always select your element type and input user defined command.
Thanks for suggestion.
August 26, 2019 at 6:14 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I would recommend to post this question in Physics Simulation -> Structural Mechanics section to get more attention.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.