December 27, 2017 at 2:08 pmzhizhuoSubscriberAt first, I hope you are farmiliar with AUTODYN.I have a model which is in the format of stl . It is difficult to input into AUTODYN directly. Because only .k or .gon ?zon file is acceptable. So how to convert the file ? I have tried ICEM CFD?It is time comnsuming and it is difficult to learn the software in short time. To be honest, the problem troubles me for about two months........
Any help or attention is appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Invalid Assignment error
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- Looking for Spring steel (55Si7) library material
- properties of balsa wood
- Ansys material damage
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.