February 24, 2022 at 7:05 amcppriyankaSubscriber
I have imported the Maxwell 2D motor geometry into SpaceClaim and I am getting 2D geometry in SpaceClaim.February 28, 2022 at 4:53 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the pull operation helps you:
Regards Ashish Khemka
March 2, 2022 at 10:27 amcppriyankaSubscriberThank You Mr Ashish Khemka. I have imported the Maxwell 3D into Space Claim and tried the pull option. By dragging it's converting into 3D geometry. But the housing of the motor is not there in that geometry. I have included housing option in RMxprt. But while importing into Maxwell 3D, housing is not included. How to include the housing of the motor for Acoustic Analysis?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.