August 27, 2019 at 1:28 amwangwangSubscriber
August 27, 2019 at 1:44 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
See this Discussion.
You cannot use MAPDL commands in the Explicit Dynamics Solver. They both are different solvers.
August 27, 2019 at 5:27 amwangwangSubscriber
Thank you. You are right, I know that I cannot input MAPDL in Explicit Dynamics module, so that's the reason I asked how to transfer my solution data from Explicit Dynamics into Ansys Mechanical APDL, the most classical FEA software from Ansys corporation. Because I know that Ansys Mechanical APDL could use MAPDL commands and also could simulate impingement process. And I could use MAPDL commands in Ansys Mechanical APDL to postprocess my transferred simulation result.
I am not sure did I clearly express my question.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.