November 6, 2017 at 5:54 amrsaurabhSubscriber
i want to do FSI simulation and we do not have transient structural for FSI. I got to know that we can couple ABAQUS with FLUENT for FSI simulation. I do not know the further procedure. Hope somebody here can help me.
November 7, 2017 at 11:46 pmpglAnsys Employee
Best solution is to stay in-house with ANSYS products and use one of the built-in, validated FSI methods that allow you couple ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent.
If you are a student or researcher at a University, then the ANSYS Academic Mechanical products you have access to will have transient structural capability built -in.
November 11, 2017 at 6:31 pmrsaurabhSubscriber
Thank you for your kind reply.
I asked my university for transient structural, i think it will take some time. so if there is something that you can suggest me for this coupling.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.