September 14, 2018 at 9:47 amHamedSubscriber
I wanna create a concrete like the attachment but I don't know how to create the body elements(cross sections) and edges
I would appreciate somebody helps me with this geometry
September 14, 2018 at 10:45 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
You have a good example of the finished job in the attachment.
You seem to be asking specifically about how to draw the line bodies to construct the reinforcement, is that correct?
I searched in Google for ansys designmodeler tutorial line bodies
I found two YouTube videos that show how to do this. If you need more help, just reply with a new post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.