August 6, 2019 at 10:04 ambchoSubscriber
I'm trying to create a sub.-file from scratch. I do the following steps:
*set,matr,.... (create stiffness matrix that should be read to sub.-file)
*set,rowinfo,...(create row information array)
*DMAT,Stiffmatr,,IMPORT,APDL,matr (import Apdl array with dmat)
*EXPORT,Stiffmatr,SUB,Gen.sub,STIFF,rowinfo (export stiffness matrix to sub.-file using the row information array)
Unfortunately I get the following error:
*EXP Command : Matrix/Vector ROWINFO cannot be found.
Does anyone know what's wrong with my commands? Thanks in advance.
August 12, 2019 at 6:34 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
If you know what to put in the sub file, then please refer to section 4.5 of the ANSYS Parametric Design Language Guide which discusses an example:
It looks like you are specifying the input in the rowinfo matrix.
Above is true only if you know what to put in the sub file. What is your scenario and what version are you using? You should be able to create a CMS superelement within Mechanical (which is basically the sub file)
August 13, 2019 at 6:47 ambchoSubscriber
Thanks for your response. I already solved my problem with the same web site you are referring to.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.