April 23, 2022 at 7:26 pmCollins_JnrSubscriber
I have an indoor climate simulation and I want to extract the ROM from it but I want to add a virtual sensor to it
I don't know how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank youJuly 8, 2022 at 3:31 pmRKAnsys Employee
To the best of my knowledge, I don't think you can add virtual sensors in Fluent. What is your end goal?Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘How to create a virtual sensor in fluent ROM’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- how to build the scenario of earth-lunar communication networks
- Ansys additive
- STK hypersonic projectile sim
- Im getting a big Error after Installing Ansys and Opening the Workbench
- Numerical analysis of thermal cabin management of using Phase Change Material
- Ansys additive science
- nonlinear optical system
- EOIR in STK 12
- How can I work with System Coupling?
- Displacement convergence in System Coupling
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.