How to create sliced plots to visualize changes in a variable over a distance using Ansys Workbench?
August 21, 2019 at 8:47 pmravichsjSubscriber
Hello Ansys users,
I am working on a project in which is in correlation with acoustic imaging using Ansys Workbench. I applied a planar acoustic pressure field on one side of the model and obtained the results for total deformation. I want to create a sliced plot to visualize the changes of the deformation over a distance. I have observed that this is possible using COMSOL Multiphysics software. I want to obtain the same in Ansys Workbench. I have attached the model for your reference. I have also attached the sliced plot result of some other model which was done by COMSOL for further understanding. Thanks in advance!
August 22, 2019 at 2:45 pmHuiLiuAnsys Employee
creating a "section plane" lets you look at the result at certain cross section. does that work for you?
August 29, 2019 at 4:13 pmravichsjSubscriber
That should suffice. Thanks a lot!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.