January 24, 2022 at 6:02 amscpark_72Subscriber
I want to use optislang for the parameter optimization.
I can easily define result parameter in Ansys/Mechanical using GUI,
but, cannot find a way to define text input parameter(L) in APDL commands.
Could anyone help it how to?January 25, 2022 at 10:07 amAniketAnsys Employeeboth input (listed as ARG1 through ARG9), as well as output parameters (default filter is my_ so any parameter defined in APDL with prefix would come as output parameter) , are possible via command snippet.
How to access Ansys help links
Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
January 26, 2022 at 9:15 amscpark_72SubscriberThank you very much, AniKet!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Workbench error
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
Top Rated Tags