April 24, 2021 at 11:02 ammoustafaSubscriberHello,I am currently working on a complex coil geometry in a Magnetostatic Simulation. The geometry with the desired current directions is depicted in the image. In the circle segments, the current shall follow the geometry.nMy question now is how to implement the different current directions (one solid) in the simulation.nI appreciate your help.Kind regards, H. Moustafan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?