March 26, 2021 at 6:04 amcharitra22SubscriberHello to all,nnAnyone knows how to write a UDF for my problemnnI have a 2D fluidized bed dryer and moisture transfer from solid to fluid ,so we have mass transfer.nnI read the manual and i guess that i must use Define_Source and Define_Exchange_Property....but I'm new to this field and know a little about UDFnnDoes anyone have knowledge about this problem?.
March 26, 2021 at 11:09 amYasserSelimaSubscriberDEFINE_MASS_TRANSFERn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.