June 12, 2020 at 4:41 pmSimone24Subscriber
Hi guys, I'm new with ANSYS programs, and I was using Mesh to create a mesh with a 1 mm spacing, however I was following I tutorial of 2017, and I didn´t find a way to define my grid spacing in the properties tab of Mesh.
I don´t with this is a damn question but I hope you guys can help me.
June 13, 2020 at 3:48 amKalyan GoparajuAnsys Employee
In the 'Details of Mesh', look for an option called Element Size. That is where you can specify the cell size.
June 15, 2020 at 5:09 pmSimone24Subscriber
thank you for your reply.
June 15, 2020 at 5:19 pmKalyan GoparajuAnsys Employee
Please mark the answer as Is Solution that it can help others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.