August 5, 2023 at 11:43 am
August 6, 2023 at 1:16 amDevika Padmakumar NairAnsys Employee
You can use this example : Silicon solar cell with TiO2 pyramid array – Ansys Optics
For inverted pyramid please see the post response: Creating an Inverted Pyramid structure (ansys.com)
August 6, 2023 at 2:21 amKawshik NathSubscriber
Thank you. I have designed structure using the aforementioned tutorials but the structure which I designed isn’t actually look like the above one which i got from a paper. I need how to make a inverted pyramid hole shape. Or how to make the base of the pyramid hole like structure to easily penetrate another pyramid into it.
August 6, 2023 at 2:12 amKawshik NathSubscriber
August 6, 2023 at 3:15 amDevika Padmakumar NairAnsys Employee
Hello, As I mentioned in previous response please look into this post: Creating an Inverted Pyramid structure (ansys.com) you can make hollow geometry. Its explained step by step there. I am also copying the response here.
“Hi, you can either rotate the existing group 180 degree around y axis and shift it to the proper position. this example uses old technique of layered rectangles; or you can build up your own periodic inverted Pyramid by your own using the pyramid in object library:
If you like to have one pyramid on top of another repeat the same step again by adding another array of pyramid.
For understanding mesh order : Understanding mesh order for overlapping objects – Ansys Optics
Please try it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.