TAGGED: harmonic-response, resonance
June 15, 2022 at 5:22 pmnarayan.tosurSubscriberHello,
I am working on a project where i need to determine the Resonant Frequency of an automotive infotainment display.
Can you please explain the methodology on how to determine the Resonant frequency using Harmonic Response?.
June 16, 2022 at 5:42 amAkshay ManiyarAnsys EmployeeHi Narayan,
You can perform modal analyis and then connect the harmonic analysis system to it. So that, you can check natural frequencies first and then perform harmonic analysis using MSUP method. I have attached a course link which can check for more details.
Topics in Harmonic Response Analysis
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.