December 6, 2021 at 2:42 pmhelu2333Subscriber
I want to do a simulation about the fruit detachment from the stem,that is to say,the fruit detachment from the stem after movement (like swing and bend or twist) under some certain frequency and amplitude. but I don't know which one module i need to use,i tried to use the harmonic response module,but there weren't work well,so i hope someone can help me and tell me what i can do .there are screenshots in this simulation.December 7, 2021 at 3:45 pmAniketAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags