June 1, 2021 at 10:18 amPHAMHUUHOANGSubscriber
Im using FENSAP - ICE to simulating ice accretion on airfoil.
I used FENSAP, DROP3D and ICE3D to running my simulation.
After completed with DROP3D, i clicked on " View Ice " to see the collection efficiency.
I could see the graph of collection efficiency, but i want to export the data to compare with another collection efficiency.
( i mean like the export file like csv,.. that can open in excel ).
Is there anyone know how to export the collection efficiency data from DROP3D of FENSAP - ICE ?
I will be really appreciate that.June 2, 2021 at 8:36 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.