December 7, 2022 at 4:46 pm
December 24, 2022 at 9:17 amPraneethAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us and we appreciate your patience.
You can use the "field calculator" to export the field quantity. Please go through the section "using the field calculator" in the HFSS help pdf document to get familiarized with its use. This section also consists quick recipes to help you. Go through the recipes for plotting field quantities. After plotting the quantity on the required surface, you need to use the export option available in the output commands section.
You can also access these section in the following link - Ansys Electronics 2022 R2 - Using the Fields Calculator, Ansys Electronics 2022 R2 - Export Command.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.