February 14, 2022 at 12:16 pmmac_114SubscriberFebruary 15, 2022 at 10:29 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeThis looks faceted data.
You can use reverse engineering tools in SpaceClaim to create geometry.
Discovery SpaceClaim: Reverse Engineering/Modeling - SpaceClaim Tutorials - Ansys Discovery Forum
you can check Fluent Meshing which works with faceted data to generate mesh.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
March 1, 2022 at 8:16 ammac_114SubscriberThanks, I did it using ANSYS FMW.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.