January 26, 2023 at 1:58 amRameez_ul_HaqSubscriber
Hello there. I am working on a project where I have employed curvilinear fibers onto a simple square plate, made of only 1 ply. I have observed the results on the ACP post system, however I need to export and read these results onto a text or xlsx or any other type of file. How shall I do it?
Plus, I also need to know the Failure Index and Strength Ratio for these elements, since ANSYS only have the options of IRF, RF and Margin of Safety. Any information on how it can be known from Ansys? Thank you.
January 26, 2023 at 10:23 amRameezul HaqSubscriber
The results are actually stress results for individual plys (which constitutes an overall composite plate) along the fiber and matrix directions, which needs to be exported to an external text or xlsx file. Any help please?
February 3, 2023 at 11:01 amRameez_ul_HaqSubscriber
Can anybody please help me with this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.