June 16, 2022 at 7:03 amfanlu.zhangSubscriberHi there
In this model "https://optics.ansys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042761893-GaAs-pin-diode",
we can visualize the 2D electron/hole densities in the software.
However, when I tried to extract the electron/hole densities data, "Charge-Visualize-charge-n-View Data", it presents a "3529 x 5" matrix, as attached Image1.
In this matrix, it presents electron densities at 5 different voltages. For a particular voltage, it would be a matrix of "3529 x 1". We can not extract/plot the 2D electron densities with this "3529 x 1" matric, as it lost x,y information.
Could you please help to extract the 2D electron densities data? Thank you very much.
June 16, 2022 at 5:58 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeFor each set of the 3529 data, you will need to interpolate the triangle mesh to reclinear mesh. Please refer this link https://optics.ansys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034405774-interptri-Script-command
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.