October 30, 2018 at 9:00 pmfranzSubscriber
I am doing a VOF tutorial with fluent. They are using only one half of the mesh to take advantage of the axial symmetrical geometry. Unfortunately I cannot find the described "views panel" that can be seen in older versions of fluent.
Has it been removed and how can I mirror my half-mesh in fluent display/viewport, in order to see the full geometry?
Thanks a lot,
October 30, 2018 at 9:13 pm
October 30, 2018 at 10:16 pmfranzSubscriber
Oh, that is exactly what I was looking for. I must have been blind .... Thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.