September 30, 2023 at 5:16 amG ifSubscriber
I want to generate DPM particles in cells that meet the conditions by using DEFINE_DPM_SOURCE,for I hope the particles will be generated in cells when case running.But there is no particles in cell at first so there is no pointer to use.How can I do this operation?
October 2, 2023 at 2:44 pmFederico Alzamora PrevitaliAnsys Employee
This looks like a duplicate post. We will see to answer you in your original post: How to generate DPM particles in cells that meet the conditions? (ansys.com)
October 3, 2023 at 12:51 pmRobForum Moderator
DEFINE_DPM_SOURCE is to get the DPM material/energy into the fluid cells. I think you need to look at DEFINE_DPM_INJECTION_INIT
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.