June 22, 2021 at 8:21 amOnurOnderSubscriber
Hello dear friends. For a work I do, I need to do something like this: I need to create such a force set that this force set provides the desired R ratio values on a piece. In order to do this, I wanted to create an algorithm that can generate the force values according to the R ratio value (apdl or act does not matter). But I couldn't. Can you help with this?June 23, 2021 at 8:38 am1shanAnsys EmployeeWill there be a unique set of force distribution that will provide you with the desired R value? Have you checked the literature and found something on this algorithm? Your question seems to be very general and it is beyond the scope of ANSYS employees to provide you with a tailor made APDL code to do this. You could try finding/ creating such an algorithm and implementing it in APDL. If you have any issues running the code or implementing something specific we could help you with that.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.