Fluids

Fluids

How to get droplet deposition mass flux and liquid film flow rate?

• Anadi_Mondal
      Subscriber

Hello,

I am using EWF with DPM for droplet injections. I want to plot droplet deposition mass flux(kg/m2-s) on liquid wall film along axial length. At the same time I also want to plot liquid film flow rate (kg/s) along axial length.

I have no problem to plot entrainment mass flux and evaporation mass flux along axial length. I am using a 3D pipe ,so I plot a line at the wall of pipe which is being used as a axial length. I am getting entrainment mass flux and evaporation mass flux from UDF. But , I think I need to get droplet deposition mass flux(kg/m2-s) from ANSYS.

In the attached image I see film mass flow rate .But, I want to plot that flow rate along axial length.

Would you tell me the process of plotting two curves( Droplet deposition mass flux(kg/m2.s) vs axial length(m), and liquid film flow rate (kg/s) vs axial length(m))?

Thank You,

Anadi

• Surya Deb
      Ansys Employee
      Hello,
      You might want to check this link for the list of available Field Variables [https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v211/en/flu_ug/flu_ug_fvdefs.html?q=droplet%20deposition]
      Search for Film DPM Mass Source and other relevant field variables.
      I hope this helps.
      Regards SD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.