August 31, 2023 at 9:59 pm
September 1, 2023 at 11:28 amRajeshwari JadhavAnsys Employee
Please launch the above licensing utility with admin rights.
September 16, 2023 at 5:43 amGossi PgrasSubscriber
There could be several reasons why you're encountering installation errors while trying to install the Rangefinder app. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:
- Check the compatibility of your device: Make sure that your device meets the minimum system requirements for the Rangefinder app. You can check the app's compatibility by visiting the app's page on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Clear cache and data: Sometimes, clearing the cache and data of the app can help resolve installation issues. To do this, go to your device's settings > Storage > Internal Storage > Apps > Rangefinder > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Uninstall previous versions: If you have previously installed the Rangefinder app on your device, try uninstalling it before installing the latest version. This can help remove any conflicting files that might be causing the installation error.
- Update your operating system: Ensure that your device's operating system is up-to-date. Go to your device's settings > About Phone/Device > System Updates. If there's an update available, download and install it.
- Disable antivirus software: Temporarily disable any antivirus software on your device, as it may interfere with the installation process. Once the installation is complete, you can re-enable the antivirus software.
- Use a VPN: If none of the above steps work, try using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to change your IP address and location. This can help bypass any geo-restrictions that might be preventing the installation.
- Contact support: If all else fails, contact the Rangefinder app's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer alternative solutions.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the installation error and successfully install the Rangefinder app on your device.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.