December 23, 2022 at 8:58 pmw.k.sky.xSubscriber
How can I get smooth mapping like figure below. I tested the optimization and sweeps function but it is not as smooth as the image from the other publications. I cannot run too many parameters because of high computational load for this simulation.
Zhang, Haojun, et al. "High polarization and fast modulation speed of dual wavelengths electroluminescence from semipolar (20-21) micro light-emitting diodes with indium tin oxide surface grating." Applied Physics Letters 117.18 (2020): 181105.
December 27, 2022 at 7:17 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
You will need more sweep points from 60 to 100. Think how many points you used for wavelength.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.