June 29, 2022 at 1:58 amshenghuaniSubscriber
I have completed the Intro to Python course.
Can any one tell me how to get the course completion badge?
June 29, 2022 at 7:23 pmPankaj RajputAdministrator
The course/track completion badges and certifications are now available for purchase in India and Indonesia. They'll soon be available for other regions as well. You can check them out from Market space: https://innovationspace.ansys.com/ansys-marketplace-global/
June 30, 2022 at 1:48 amshenghuaniSubscriber
Where can I find this free badge?
July 1, 2022 at 9:30 amMahesh TachaleAdministrator
As mentioned above currently Badges are available to Purchase in India & Indonesia only at :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- Mesh fail
- Ansys innvoation course files
- WHAT THIS WARNING ERROR MEANS( WATERTIGHT FLUENT MESHING)?
- Turbulent flow
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.