July 25, 2019 at 2:37 pmniloSubscriber
I am trying to verify the offshore wind turbine response in ANSYS AQWA and FAST. The problem is that when I add a regular wave in AQWA it gives me the responses of motion in a different phase which is due to the difference in wave generated in the codes.It seems the remedy to solve this issue is to run one code and then get the waves as input to the other code.
Does anyone know which code allows me to have surface elevation as input in ANSYS AQWA?
Thanks in advance,
July 25, 2019 at 3:12 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeMoving to structural for better audience
July 29, 2019 at 4:22 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
"%AWP_ROOT192%..Shared FilesLicensingWinx64ansysli_util" -checkout AQWAWAVE
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.