February 10, 2022 at 8:19 pmsud85Subscriber
I have recorded a script in spaceclaim which is saved as a .scscript file. I am trying to include this file into the main journal file(.wbjn).
Following is the code:
# encoding: utf-8
# 2020 R2
template1 = GetTemplate(TemplateName="Fluid Flow")
system1 = template1.CreateSystem()
geometry1 = system1.GetContainer(ComponentName="Geometry")
***DSscript = open("filepathScript_SC_Cubic_1.scscript", "r")
***DSscriptcommand = DSscript.read()
***geometry1.SendCommand(Command = DSscriptcommand)
The code runs into an error if I include the *** lines. If they are commented out, I get no errors.
A similar question has been asked at this link but it does not have a complete answer. https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/13541/run-spaceclaim-scscript-script-from-ansys-workbench-journal-fileMarch 4, 2022 at 10:34 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
Can you please try this in the new version (2022 R1)?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.